Council’s promise to the community is sound financial management and sharing information regularly about its financial position.
The Finance Monthly Reports provide consolidated financial information relevant to the operations, capital expenditure funding and cash position of Council. The reports cover the key areas of Council’s finances including year to date trading position for the consolidated entity, water and sewer funds and general/drainage/waste funds; consolidated entity summary commentary with revenue and expenditure graphs; detailed consolidated results with commentary; summary capital expenditure by each Council Directorate and funding source; cash and investments and borrowing position; year to date cashflow forecast to actual; and restricted and unrestricted funds position.
Commentary is provided within each Finance Monthly Report to enable understanding of the information.
- January - Monthly Finance Report
- February - Monthly Finance Report
- March - Monthly Finance Report
- April - Monthly Finance Report
- May - Monthly Finance Report
- June - Monthly Finance Report
- July - Monthly Financial Report
- August - Monthly Financial Report
- September - Monthly Financial Report
- October - Monthly Financial Report
- November - Monthly Finance Report
- December - Monthly Finance Report