Skip to main content
Application for - Subdivision Works or Construction Certificate, Roads Act Works Approval and other Civil Works

Application for Subdivision Works Certificate, Subdivision Works Construction Certificate, Section 138 Roads Act Works Approval and Section 68 Local Government Act Works Approval - stormwater drainage.

These approval will generally be required by a condition of development consent. This form is also used to apply for amendments to these type of approvals. 

This form may also be used for applications for Council approval required prior to the issue of a Complying Development Certificate (CDC) in relation to Section 68 Local Government Act Approval for stormwater drainage and Section 138 Roads Act requirements for dual occupancies.

Please submit your completed application to

Stay up to date
Sign-up for weekly news, events and important information.