CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Council’s online services provide you with a way to complete every day interactions without having to pick up the phone or visit one of our customer service centres.
Not all transactions or applications can currently be made online, so please read the below information carefully to ensure your payment or application can be undertaken through our online services.
Online Customer Service Centre
We've listened to your feedback and updated our online services to make doing business with us easier and simple. You can report an issue, make a request or provide feedback via the Report an issue button below.
View the step by step guides showing how to register an account and how to lodge a service request.
The unregistered payment portal allows you to make payments for a range of items without needing to login or create an account. You will need your Council issued invoice, payment or billing notice to use this portal.
Payments that can be made through this portal include:
- Building certificates
- Construction certificates
- Complying development certificates
- Development applications
- Rezoning applications
- Subdivision certificates
- Tree works applications
- Inspection fees
- Licensing fees
Rates and water bills
- Property rates payments
- Water bill payments
Business and debtor invoices
- Tax invoices for sundry debtor accounts
- Trade waste account payments
- Business invoices
Property certificate applications
Examples of the certificates you can apply for using the certificate application portal include:
- Section 10.7 (2) Certificate
- Section 10.7 (2&5) Certificate
- Sewer Diagram
- Section 603 / 360 Certificate
- Special Water Meter Reading
- Notices & Orders Certificate
- Sewer Connection Plan (Internal)
- Road Widening Certificate
- Long Section
- Section 603/360 Update
- Flood Level Certificate
For a hardcopy application form, please download the certificate application form.
Property application portal
To order property applications, you must first register an account.
Examples of the applications you can apply for using the property application portal include:
- Tree Permit Application
- Roads Act Application
- Road Opening Permit
- Water Service Application
- Water Management Act Application
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate