CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Providing minimum requirements for the design and construction of civil works in the Central Coast Council area.
Council’s Civil Works Specification provides minimum requirements for the design and construction of civil works in the Central Coast Council area, including earthworks, road pavements, kerbs, paths, fences and drainage systems:
- Civil Works Specification - Design Guideline
- Civil Works Specification - Construction Specification
- Civil Works Specification - Standard Drawings
Navigation to each Standard Drawing can be made by selecting links on the Index sheets in the above complete set of drawings. Individual Series of the Standard Drawings can be selected from the following links.
The former Gosford City Council and Wyong Shire Council Civil Works Specifications can be obtained by contacting email@example.com where these documents are required for previously commenced works or for historical reasons.