CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
The Central Coast's number one venue for gym, swim and play.
We are excited to be launching our new school holiday program – Swim and Sport – at Peninsula Leisure Centre.
Your kids can enjoy full days of fun and education with indoor sport, swimming, inflatable fun, Splash Park, teamwork and social development activities, arts and crafts, life skills and so much more! NO screens!
Available dates: 20th December, 21st December, 22nd December, 8th January, 9th January, 10th January, 15th January, 16th January, 17th January 2024
Time: 9am to 3pm
Cost: $44 per child per day
Enrol now: https://leisure.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/Course/Enrol
Monday - Thursday 5am to 8om Friday 5am to 7pm Saturday 7am to 4pm Sunday 8am to 3pm Public Holidays 10am to 4pm Centre Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday, ANZAC Day
Swimmers are asked to cease swimming 15 minutes prior to closing
Weekends 11:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 2:30pm Weekdays Closed
Weekdays 9am to 5pm Weekends 9am to Close
Gym access is available anytime for Gold, Gym & Fitness, and Fitness Passport members with a 24 hour access tag.
- Indoor heated 50m FINA-certified pool with electronic timing system
- 24 hour gym
- Two full sized indoor sport courts
- Leisure and hydrotherapy pools
- Spa, sauna and steam room
- Splash park and waterslide
- Indoor soft play area
- Cafe and BBQ facilities
- Extension learn to swim program starting at 6 months old
- Group fitness classes
- Les Mills programs and Les Mills Virtual Studio
- Aqua fitness classes
- Squad program
- Member Care Program for gym members
- Personal training
- Futsal, netball and basketball
- Birthday parties
- Spaces for hire for events and carnivals
View all PLC Accessible Features
Our Swim school offers a comprehensive skill based Learn to Swim Program, catering to all ages and levels of ability.