Clearing of native vegetation

The State Environmental Planning Policy (Vegetation in Non-Rural Areas) 2017 allows for Council to provide for a permit for clearing of Native Vegetation that does not exceed the BOS thresholds.

Council however does not accept applications for clearing of trees or vegetation that is not associated with an application for other activity, such as matters generally covered under a development application.

Note: A Private Tree Works Application cannot be used for pruning or clearing of trees or other native vegetation, where the trees are part of the vegetation community (complex).

Contact Councils Customer service on 02 4306 7900 for further advice.

Average: 1.4 (29 votes)


Add new comment

Last updated : Tue 25 Oct 2022