CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Niagara Park Stadium offers a huge range of indoor sports and disciplines from Basketball or Volleyball through to Martial Arts, Yoga and Physical Culture.Find out about all our courses and how you can hire the centre for parties, school, reward days or private event.
Niagara Park Stadium, with its spacious sports hall and 700-seat grandstand, hosts sporting competitions and events: basketball, soccer, martial arts, roller derby, netball, volleyball, table tennis, trampolining and dance classes, to name but a few.
It is also available for party and private venue hire.
Find out what’s on and when: Events and Activities Timetable
What's on offer?
Venue Hire / Sporting parties
For birthday parties, we offer 1.5 hours of sports including: trampolines, indoor soccer, hockey or wheelchair basketball. Then, to finish off, you get half an hour in the party room to enjoy your cake!
Niagara Park Stadium sporting parties are:
- available for children aged six years and over
- suitable for groups of no less than 10 and up to 15 children (required for team sports)
- full supervision is provided
- facilities include a full kitchen with oven, microwave and fridge - you must supply all your own food
- all at a cost of $235 (two hours) for up to 15 children and $19.90 per extra child.
We ask that all children wear appropriate clothing allowing them to participate in all sports. Children will need to have sports shoes and socks in particular.
Make a booking
Once you have booked, we even have an invitation ready for you! Niagara Park Stadium Party Invitation
School reward days
Niagara Park Stadium has the facilities, staff and operational capabilities to make any school reward day a successful and happy one. We offer a wide variety of sports that cater for all levels and abilities. Choose from:
- Wheelchair basketball
- Indoor hockey
- Indoor soccer
- Table tennis
- Double mini tramp
The day begins at 9.30am with a choice of activities, finishing at 1pm for a well-earned sausage sizzle and ice block.
Depending on the size of your group, a staff member will coordinate your day.
Make a booking
The stadium can host conferences, expos, fairs, group functions, trivia nights, high school formals and more.
- The floor space is approximately 40 by 90 metres and can be split to two separate areas
- Our grandstand can easily hold up to 700 people
- There is plenty of parking available
- The stadium is located next to Niagara Park train station, with bus services right outside the door
- Easy access to the stadium for equipment deliveries and important logistics
- There is a large amenities area including shower/change rooms.