Planning controls and guidelines

Bushfire prone land

If your property is located in a bushfire prone area, it could impact the requirements for new buildings, building additions or redevelopment. Find out your responsibilities as a landowner.


Erosion and sediment controls should be used wherever activities disturb the soil or remove vegetation cover, which might lead to sediment leaving a site.

Heritage advice

Find information about heritage listings, the impact of heritage on development applications, heritage grants and much more.


Find information relating to local biodiversity and requirements for vegetation removal or clearing as part of a Development Application.

Civil Works Specification

Council’s Civil Works Specification provides minimum requirements for the design and construction of civil works in the Central Coast Council area, including earthworks, road pavements, kerbs, paths, fences and ...
Last updated : Tue 30 Nov 2021