Lodge a development application

Once your application is prepared according to the relevant guidelines and checklists, you can submit your application online via the NSW Planning Portal

The following applications must be submitted to Council through the NSW Planning Portal:

  • Development Applications
  • Section 4.55 Modification Applications
  • Complying Development Certificates
  • Construction Certificates
  • Occupation Certificates
  • Subdivision Certificates
  • Appointments of Council as a Principal Certifier

The above listed applications will no longer be accepted in person at our Customer Service Centres.

Average: 1.5 (120 votes)


Add new comment

Last updated : Mon 15 Jun 2020