CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
You can search and track all current development applications, construction certificates and other associated documents online via the eplanning portal.
You can locate documents by address, lot number, application number or date.
Please Note: Council’s Shut down period is from 23 December 2022 to 9 January 2023.
As per the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 the period between 20 December and 10 January (inclusive) is excluded from the calculation of a period of public exhibition.
The following applications can be viewed using the NSW Application Tracker:
- Development Applications
- Section 4.55 Modification Applications
- Complying Development Certificates
- Construction Certificates
- Occupation Certificates
- Subdivision Certificates
- Appointments of Council as a Principal Certifier
Please note: Central Coast Council is currently experiencing longer processing times for development applications. Processing timeframes for development assessments have averaged 89 days over the last 12 months. However, processing timeframes will vary depending on the complexity of each application.