CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
We are excited to announce that the renewed Visitor Information Centre at The Entrance is open to the public.
We prioritised this important project to upgrade to a multipurpose facility and improve toilets and accessibility that will not only help to drive tourism and economic spend, but also be a year-round space for locals to enjoy.
The completed multipurpose facility includes:
- an interactive Visitor Information Centre
- new and modern amenities including include male, female and unisex toilets, a parents room, a 24/7 adult accessible change facility (AACF) and event toilets
- improved layout and decking for community and visitor use
- a dedicated space for local makers and creators to entice visitors to take home something from the Coast
- a bookable function area with a modern event space and purpose-built green room
Benefits for the community
By creating an inviting and vibrant hub for locals and tourists to find key information we will increase the uptake of day trips, overnight stays and consequent spending, which is vital for the continued growth of our region’s economy. The new Centre will educate and inform visitors and residents about the diverse range of experiences on offer across the Coast to disperse people and spend throughout the region.
With an already purpose-built stage and adjoining grounds, these upgrades will also improve our capacity to host large-scale events and festivals and to attract exciting new acts to the Coast.
In addition we are providing locals with improved facilities and an opportunity to learn more about the region's offerings and connect with our local makers and creators.
Opening hours and other information
The Visitor Information Centre will be open to the public seven days per week from 9.30am to 4.30pm. For residents and businesses wanting to enquire about booking the meeting room space located within the Centre, please contact 02 4304 7211.
Local residents can pay their rates, register their dog or cat, or lodge a general enquiry through the Customer Service point at the Visitor Information Centre every Monday from 9.30am to 4.30pm, commencing from 17 April 2023.
The Entrance Visitor Information Centre Refurbishment project was jointly funded by the Australian Government and Central Coast Council. Australian Government funding of $29,000 was provided through the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure (LRCI) Program. This program supports local councils to deliver priority local road and community infrastructure projects across Australia.