CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Economic Development Strategy 2020-2040
In 2020, an Economic Development Strategy for the Central Coast was adopted, positioning the region as the place to do business, creating jobs and prosperity for the region. This Strategy is focussed on initiatives that will provide the greatest tangible benefits to our economy and our community by harnessing the region’s strengths and taking full advantage of the identified opportunities. The plan has identified how our region can grow and develop though targeted investment, improved partnerships and promotion of our region as a desirable place to do business and visit as one destination. Creating local jobs and opportunities for our community is a key priority of Council. This plan aims to deliver this by keeping businesses active, investing in our local talent, improved infrastructure and digital capability, community outreach and driving collaboration and innovation.
- Economic Development Strategy 2020-2040 (condensed version)
- Economic Development Strategy 2020-2040 (full version)
- Economic Recovery and Resilience Framework
Other strategies and plans related to Economic Development
- Regional Economic Development and Employment Strategy (REDES) program - Council's strategy ties in with the Regional Economic Development and Employment Strategy (REDES), managed by Regional Development Australia Central Coast.
- Community Strategic Plan - All of our economic development activity fits within the overall Community Vision for the Central Coast to be a caring, sustainable and prosperous community. This strategy, as outlined in the 2018-2028 Community Strategic Plan, will be implemented by all levels of government and other organisations with the community.
- Consolidated Local Environment Plan - The Central Coast Local Environmental Plan (CCLEP) and Central Coast Development Control Plan (CCDCP) were adopted by Council on 14 December 2020 and will guide land use and planning decision for the region over the coming . The CCLEP and CCDCP will come into force when notified on the NSW Legislation website (expected mid 2021). In the interim, the provisions of existing planning controls still apply. For more information go to yourvoiceourcoast.com.