Residents of most households can book up to six general or green waste bulk kerbside collections a year of two cubic metres per allocation.
For all accepted and non-accepted items, see the guidelines for bulk kerbside collection
For a prompt pick-up:
- make a kerbside collection booking prior to placing items out for collection
- place your items at kerbside the night before collection day
- ensure acceptable material is placed neatly on the footpath and does not exceed 1.8 metres in length
- ensure stumps and logs do not exceed 30cm in diameter
- present bulk household waste and bulk vegetation in separate piles
- One collection is two cubic metres, which is roughly equivalent to a box trailer load.
If all collections have been used by a property, residents may receive an additional bulk kerbside collection service on any working day by providing 2 full business days’ notice. Contact Council on 02 4306 7900 to book and for more information, you can also view our Fees and Charges.
Failure to comply with kerbside collection guidelines may result in a clean-up order and fines of up to $5000. Visit our Illegal dumping page for more information.
Add new comment