CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Residents of most households can book up to six general or green waste bulk kerbside collections a year of two cubic metres per allocation.
For all accepted and non-accepted items, see the guidelines for bulk kerbside collection
For a prompt pick-up:
- make a kerbside collection booking prior to placing items out for collection
- place your items at kerbside the night before collection day
- ensure acceptable material is placed neatly on the footpath and does not exceed 1.8 metres in length
- ensure stumps and logs do not exceed 30cm in diameter
- present bulk household waste and bulk vegetation in separate piles
- One collection is two cubic metres, which is roughly equivalent to a box trailer load.
If all collections have been used by a property, residents may receive an additional bulk kerbside collection service on any working day by providing 2 full business days’ notice. Contact Council on 02 4306 7900 to book and for more information, you can also view our Fees and Charges.
Failure to comply with kerbside collection guidelines may result in a clean-up order and fines of up to $5000. Visit our Illegal dumping page for more information.