The information on this page may not be correct during this unprecedented health event. Essential services are still being provided to the community, however many Council services and programs have been placed on hold while facilities and some open spaces are closed.
Our COVID-19 information area details all impacts to Council services, facilities and programs as well as the local response to coronavirus.
Locations where we have fitness equipment are:
- Warnervale Oval, Cnr Warnervale and Virginia Rd, Warnervale.
- Lions Park, Chittaway Bay on the shared pathway
- Picnic Point Reserve, The Entrance
- EDSACC Oval North, Bateau Bay
- Colongra Hall, Colongra Bay Road, Lake Munmorah
- Canton Beach Foreshore Reserve, Canton Beach
- Walter and Edith Denniss Park, The Entrance North
- Debra Anne Drive Reserve, Bateau Bay
- Ross Park, Avoca Beach
- Ben Davis Reserve, Bensville
- Ettalong Foreshore
- Broadwater Park, Kincumber
- Peninsula Recreation Precinct, Umina Beach
- Wamberal Park, Wamberal
- Foreshore Beach Reserve, Killcare
A Real Insurance initiative is being rolled out across Australia to improve health and wellbeing across the community by making outdoor exercise equipment available.
For more info visit realinsurance.com.au/real-spaces