Skip to main content
Company Details
Postal Address
Complete the details below for the company undertaking the production / photography.
Personal Details
Production Details
The name/working title of the production
ie: feature film, TV series, TV Commercial, documentary, educational programme, commercial photographic shoot, etc
Site Details
Please attach a site plan of the area, to an appropriate scale which includes the location of any temporary structures, equipment, access points, lighting, etc
One file only.
2 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.
The total number of attendance during the entire production and the maximum number of people at any given time. This includes cast, crew, extras and visitors
Details of proposed site access required and describe the nature/size/number of vehicles, and the purpose of access. Access points should be identified on each location sketch plan
Provide details and quantities of equipment being used e.g. cameras, dangerous substances, cherry pickers, lift, etc
Details of temporary structures to be erected (stages, scaffolding, amenities, seating). Dimensions and erection details must be included and a schedule of construction and removal. A Development Application may need to be completed and assessed by Council. This process could take up to 8 weeks
Land requiring access
Please note:
A Council Officer may request the submission of a Hoarding and Scaffolding application to seek approval for the erection of temporary hoarding, scaffolding, fencing or overhead structures on public land.
Details of electricity access required from Council (where available) and temporary electrical supply (generators). Details on temporary lighting/floodlighting rigs should be included
Details of crowd control measures, security, parking requirements, provisions for first aid and emergency services
Details of traffic management plan (where there is disruption of vehicular or pedestrian traffic and/or use of roads/road reserve including footpaths as a result of the production)
Please note:
Please note: a Council Officer may request a traffic guidance scheme and/or traffic management plan that has been prepared and approved by a suitably qualified Transport for NSW (TfNSW) accredited certifier. Additionally, a Council Officer may also request the submission of a Road Occupancy Licence application to seek approval for the use of Council owned road reserve to be used in such a way as to affect vehicle and/or pedestrian flow or an off road activity that affects vehicle and/or pedestrian traffic flow.
Is public notification being undertaken?
Public notification is required when the local community will be affected by the production (exclusion from site, residents and businesses close to the site). For larger productions consultation may be required. Council will advise you of your requirements in this area. Notification requires a letterbox drop while consultation requires the opportunity for community feedback. Depending on the requirements, up to 28 days should be allowed for community consultation feedback.
Terms and Conditions
Please attach a copy of the relevant Contractor’s Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance which provides a minimum coverage of not less than $20,000,000
One file only.
2 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.
Stay up to date
Sign-up for weekly news, events and important information.