Many Central Coast Council facilities and services will be closed, or have altered operating hours, on Friday 2 December 2022 for a Local Government State Award approved Union Picnic Day.
For any emergency service requirements in particular water and sewer please call 02 4306 7900. For any other non-urgent requests you can register them on the online customer service centre and they will be attended to when Council offices reopen on Monday 5 December at 8.30am.
The following Council facilities will be open on 2 December. Please note some have altered operating hours:
- The Entrance Visitor Information Centre will be open from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Laycock Street Community Theatre will be open as usual
- Gosford Regional Gallery will be open as usual
- Wyong Pool will be open from 6.00am – 8.30am, then closed to the public 8.30am – 3.00pm for an event booking. It will reopen 3.00pm to 6.00pm. Signage is already in place notifying open hours to the public
- All other Council Leisure and recreation Centres and pools will be open as normal
- Lifeguard services will operate as usual on all 15 patrolled beaches and The Grant McBride Baths at The Entrance - 9am-5pm
- Buttonderry (Jilliby) and Woy Woy Waste Management Facilities, will operate usual hours
The following facilities will be closed on 2 December:
- Wyong administration building
- Customer service centres at Wyong and Gosford
- All library branches (library chutes will remain open for returns)
- Council works depots
- Council run childcare centres