Skip to main content
Temporary and Mobile Food Business Notification Form

Any temporary or mobile food business must notify Central Coast Council if it intends to conduct business at any event within the Central Coast local government area. A notification fee is not charged, however, where an inspection is conducted, an inspection fee may be invoiced following the event.

You are required to:

  1. Submit the Notification Form. Note, no fee is required until you have been inspected.
  2. Comply with the requirements of the NSW Food Act 2003, NSW Food Regulation 2015, Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code and relevant guidelines,
  3. Display the Council Approval to Operate in your stall at the event, and
  4. Pay any inspection fees that may be invoiced after the event.

Please note, if your food business is resident in a Council area other than Central Coast, a copy of an inspection report, i.e. the FPAR report dated within the past 12 months is required to be submitted with the notification form. Not-for-profit fundraising organisations are still required to submit a Notification Form.

Stay up to date
Sign-up for weekly news, events and important information.