Skip to main content
Application for Construction of or Alterations to a Vehicle Access Crossing - VAC

This application form relates to Vehicle Access Crossings (VACs) for new single and/or secondary dwellings and all existing residential, commercial and industrial developments. All VACs for new dual occupancies, residential units, industrial developments and/or commercial developments require a completed ‘Application Form for Subdivision Works Certificate and other Development related Civil Works’ to be submitted to Council with appropriate design drawings.


Stay up to date
Sign-up for weekly news, events and important information.