It is not clear when this cemetery opened. However, the earliest identified burial dates back to 1925.
Purchase of burial licences is restricted to descendants of those already interred in the cemetery.
The cemetery has three clear areas for burials:
- Near the entrance gate and surrounded by trees is the Methodist section
- Toward the centre of the cemetery (only a few identifiable graves) is the Seventh Day Adventist section
- The largest open section is at the far end of the cemetery in a cleared area that has the Church of England and general sections.