CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
The street banner program is designed to:
- Promote significant events, festivals, tourism, civic or community programs, as well as major economic development or sporting events of public interest throughout the LGA
- Visually enhance the streetscape of the Central Coast
- Create a sense of community and a sense of place for visitors and residents
- Foster inclusivity and community connection
- Stimulate local economic activity
How to Apply to use Street Banners
Applications are required to consider requirements outlined within Central Coast Council’s Street Banner Policy and Street Banner Guidelines. Please refer to Council’s Street Banner Guidelines for further information on locations, design guidelines and application requirements.
To book Banner Poles:
Council currently has eleven (11) banner pole locations available for community hire to publicise events and activities considered appropriate by Council. External organisations can apply to use the banner pole sites when not in use by Council.
Please refer to the 2023 banner pole calendar below indicating current availability. The calendar is updated monthly to reflect new bookings.
To Book Banner Stands:
Council currently has seven (7) community banner stand locations available for community hire. Council is commencing a review on the current processes for hire of community banner stands, to ensure best practice is applied in line with the Street Banner Policy.