CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Council manages and maintains 893 kms of shared pathways across the Central Coast where you can walk, run, cycle or skate!
If you’re looking for a new place to explore and keep fit, here are some sections of the Coast’s most popular and scenic shared pathways to try:
- Woy Woy waterfront (The Boulevarde through to MacMasters Rd)
- Brisbane Water foreshore, Woy Woy to Point Claire (The Boulevarde, Woy Woy to Fagans Park, Jirrah Ave Point Claire)
- Gosford Waterfront (Adcock Park, West Gosford to Gosford Sailing Club)
- Ettalong to Ocean Beach (Ferry Rd, Ettalong to Ocean Beach, Trafalgar Ave, Umina)
- Kincumber to Davistown Foreshore (Carrack Road Boat Ramp, Carrack Road, Kincumber to Coomal Avenue, Davistown)
- Budgewoi foreshore, Budgewoi to Buff Point (from the boat ramp adjacent to Diamond Head Drive, Budgewoi to Edgewater Park, Narambi Rd, Buff Point)
- Chittaway Bay to Berkeley Vale (Chittaway Bay Lions Park, Cnr Lakedge Ave and Thomas Walker Dr, Chittaway Bay, to Ewen Howlett Reserve, Lakedge Ave, Berkeley Vale)
- Tuggerah Lake foreshore (eastern side) - Lakedge Avenue, Chittaway Bay to Saltwater Creek Reserve and Playground, Long Jetty
- Tuggerawong Shared Path (Prawn Beach Lane, Wyongah to February Street, Tuggerawong)
Photo: Ettalong Beach foreshore shared pathway
Respectful use of shared pathways
Our Shared Pathways are for Everyone.
When cycling on shared pathways, always wear a helmet and keep to the left. If you’re planning to pass someone, slow down and use your bell or horn to let them know you’re close by.
Travel at a speed that is safe for you and the pedestrians you encounter.
Keep dogs on short leads and under control at all times.
“Let’s keep shared pathways as they have been intended, as a shared, welcoming and safe place for everyone to enjoy!”
To see map of all existing shared pathways, see Council’s Bike Plan 2019-2029
Photo: Cycling around Tuggerah Lakes