Permits and Certification

Hoarding and Scaffolding

The erection of temporary hoarding, scaffolding, fencing or overhead structures on public land may be required during construction activities.

Road opening permits

A road opening activity involves works that require the opening of Council’s road reserve to access underground utility infrastructure. Find out more and how to apply.

Vehicle access crossings

A Vehicle Access Crossing (VAC) is an access point to enable a vehicle to cross from the road to an adjacent property.
Last updated : Tue 20 Aug 2019