CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Our aim is to be accessible and welcoming to all patrons. If you require specific seating, audio or accessible parking, we are happy to assist.
There is level access from the car park and street into the theatre foyer, auditorium and toilets. The auditorium front row is located close to the main auditorium door and continues on level access.
The remaining auditorium seating is raked, with stair access and no lift facility. Should you require seats on level access, please advise the box office staff when booking your tickets.
A number of seats within the theatre are removable to provide for patrons in wheelchairs. Please contact the box office on 4323 3233 to book these locations. Access to the wheelchair locations is on the same level as the foyer and box office.
The theatre also features a hearing aid loop for people with a hearing impairment.
Visually impaired patrons who require seats closer to the front should advise box office staff when booking.
Our facilities also include:
- Four National Disability Services parking bays located in the car park adjoining the main foyer entrance
- Universally accessible toilets available on the ground floor.
- Companion Cards accepted providing complimentary tickets for your companion.
Laycock Street Community Theatre is now cashless.
All our customer service points are now cashless to eliminate the handling of notes and coins. AMEX is no longer available at our facilities. Transactions available using EFTPOS, Mastercard and Visa.
The theatre has three free car parks, with space for 95 vehicles. In addition, there is on-street parking in Laycock Street and in the streets surrounding the theatre. Alternatively, car parking is also available just a short stroll from the theatre in surrounding shopping precincts.
The theatre is conveniently located two kilometres from Gosford train station.
To map your public transport journey, including train timetables, accessible railway stations and buses, phone the Transport Infoline Service on 131 500 or visit Transport NSW.