Council’s online services provide you with a way to complete every day interactions without having to pick up the phone or visit one of our customer service centres.
Not all transactions or applications can currently be made online, so please read the below information carefully to ensure your payment or application can be undertaken through our online services.
Online Customer Service Centre
We've listened to your feedback and updated our online services to make doing business with us easier and simple. You can report an issue, make a request or provide feedback via the Report an issue button below.
View the step by step guides showing how to register an account and how to lodge a service request.
The unregistered payment portal allows you to make payments for a range of items without needing to login or create an account. You will need your Council issued invoice, payment or billing notice to use this portal.
Payments that can be made through this portal include:
- Building certificates
- Construction certificates
- Complying development certificates
- Development applications
- Rezoning applications
- Subdivision certificates
- Tree works applications
- Inspection fees
- Licensing fees
Rates and water bills
- Property rates payments
- Water bill payments
Business and debtor invoices
- Tax invoices for sundry debtor accounts
- Trade waste account payments
- Business invoices
Property certificate applications
To order property certificates, you must first register an account.
Examples of the certificates you can apply for using the certificate application portal include:
- Section 10.7 (2) Certificate
- Section 10.7 (2&5) Certificate
- Sewer Diagram
- Section 603 / 360 Certificate
- Special Water Meter Reading
- Notices & Orders Certificate
- Sewer Connection Plan (Internal)
- Road Widening Certificate
- Long Section
- Section 603/360 Update
- Flood Level Certificate
For a hardcopy application form, please download the certificate application form.
Property application portal
To order property applications, you must first register an account.
Examples of the applications you can apply for using the property application portal include:
- Building Information Certificate
- Tree Permit Application
- Roads Act Application
- Road Opening Permit
- Water Service Application
- Water Management Act Application
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate