CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Central Coast Council is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer that values the diversity of its workforce. An individual’s race, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual preference or membership of an ethnic or minority group will not increase or reduce their chances of employment.
Preparing and submitting your application
Before you apply, download the position description from the job advertisement to assess your eligibility and suitability. If you require further details, please contact the officer listed in the position information.
- Answer all questions in the online application form. To make it easy to review and finalise your responses, we recommend copying the questions and then typing and saving your answers into a Word document. You can then cut and paste your answers into the application form.
- Attach your resume (CV) which should include information on your qualifications, employment history, skills and experience.
- Attach scanned copies of your qualifications and certificates.
- Provide contact details of two referees.
- Submit your application.
After your application has been received, you will receive confirmation via e-mail. All applications must be received before the advertised closing date and time. Late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the business only.
All applications received will become the property of Central Coast Council.
Please direct any general recruitment enquiries to Council’s People and Culture Section at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not applying for a specific advertised position, Council will not consider or keep your application on file.
Applicants with a disability are encouraged to apply for vacant positions. Should you have any special needs during the recruitment process, please contact the enquiries person listed in the job advertisement. Alternatively, contact People and Culture on 4325 8917 to discuss and make appropriate arrangements.