CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Learn more about priority infrastructure and investment projects that will benefit the residents, businesses and visitors across the Central Coast.
Council identifies key future projects
Central Coast Council have identified twelve regional projects of significance that could benefit from funding over the next three to five years.
The 2022 Key Enabling Projects Prospectus tabled outlines the overall vision and details of projects ranging from infrastructure upgrades through to community sport facilities that will benefit the Coast’s residents for generations to come.
- Gosford Waterfront revitalisation
- Road renewal
- Tuggerawong shared pathway
- Esplanade boardwalk – The Entrance
- Lake Munmorah recreation facility
- Colongra sporting complex
- Wisemans Ferry Road upgrade
- Warnervale business precinct
- Central Coast Airport
- Tuggerah Lakes Estuary management
- Sewage treatment plant augmentation – Gwandalan
- Sewage treatment plant augmentation – Bateau Bay
Find out more about the projects in the Prospectus Document.