We are improving our website to give you a better experience. Take a look around – things may have moved since your last visit.
Key Enabling Projects
Learn more about priority infrastructure and investment projects that will benefit the residents, businesses and visitors across the Central Coast.
Council identifies key future projects
Central Coast Council have identified twelve regional projects of significance that could benefit from funding over the next three to five years.
The 2022 Key Enabling Projects Prospectus tabled outlines the overall vision and details of projects ranging from infrastructure upgrades through to community sport facilities that will benefit the Coast’s residents for generations to come.
- Gosford Waterfront revitalisation
- Road renewal
- Tuggerawong shared pathway
- Esplanade boardwalk – The Entrance
- Lake Munmorah recreation facility
- Colongra sporting complex
- Wisemans Ferry Road upgrade
- Warnervale business precinct
- Central Coast Airport
- Tuggerah Lakes Estuary management
- Sewage treatment plant augmentation – Gwandalan
- Sewage treatment plant augmentation – Bateau Bay
Find out more about the projects in the Prospectus Document.