CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TUE 12 DEC
Council’s customer service centres will have a planned service interruption on Tuesday, 12 December that will temporarily impact customer service hours.
Customer Service Centres - Erina: closed all day | Wyong: closed from 12.30pm | Gosford: closed from 12pm. All Council Customer Service services will resume as normal from 8.30am Wednesday, 13 December. For urgent matters, you can still call us on 02 4306 7900. Our online Customer Service Centre is also always available.
COUNCIL OFFICE CLOSURES - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2023
- Council offices will be closed over the holiday period from Mon 25 Dec 2023 to Mon 1 Jan 2024 (re-opening Tues 2 Jan 2024). Some of Council’s services and facilities will be closed or have changes, however essential services will continue to operate.
- VIEW FULL DETAILS HERE
- For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900 at any time. Non-urgent reports, and enquiries can be lodged 24/7 through our online Customer Service Centre (and progressed from 2 Jan).
Mark the day in your calendars and join us for Central Coast Council's final event of 2023 on Sunday 31 December at Memorial Park, The Entrance! Starting at 5.30pm you can brace yourself for an epic line up of entertainment, amusement rides, and food options that will make your taste buds dance with delight. We'll wrap up the night with a dazzling firework display at 9pm!
To make the most of your day here are some useful tips:
- The entire event is alcohol free
- For your safety there will be a highly visible Police presence
- To help protect the park's natural beauty, please place rubbish in the bins provided
- There will be no midnight fireworks
- Spectators are encouraged to leave following the conclusion of the 9pm fireworks display.
- Feeling peckish? Grab a bite to eat from one of the on-site food vendors or local restaurants and take away shops, in town!
- Enjoy a thrilling ride at one of the amusement rides within Memorial Park
- Live music takes centre stage from 5.30-9pm with Riley Lovell, Toby Wells Band, The Appointments with this year’s headliner- Sunsoli (formerly known as The Sea Gypsies)
Temporary Road Closures:
Due to the scale and popularity of this event, as well as an expected large crowd, a number of temporary road closures will be in effect at The Entrance on Sunday 31 December. We encourage all residents and event attendees to plan ahead and use alternate routes if possible. The temporary road closures will be between 3-11pm.
- Marine Parade, The Entrance between The Entrance Road and the end of the car park. The Marine Parade car park will remain open, with limited car parking spaces
- Coral Street, The Entrance between The Entrance Road and Duffy’s Lane, access into the multi-storey car park is still open.
- The Entrance Road, The Entrance between Fairview Avenue and Marine Parade.
- Part road closures on Victoria Avenue, The Entrance between The Entrance Road and Torrens Avenue