Business support


The information on this page may not be correct during this unprecedented health event. Essential services are still being provided to the community, however many Council services and programs have been placed on hold while facilities and some open spaces are closed.
Our COVID-19 information area details all impacts to Council services, facilities and programs as well as the local response to coronavirus.

Average: 1 (5 votes)


Add new comment

Busking permits

From playing music, singing and dancing to all sorts of performances that entertain the public, buskers bring life and colour to the local area. Get the key information you need to get busking on the Central Coast.

Food and drink businesses

Council is tasked with inspecting and licensing food premises to ensure that cooked food is safe for consumption. We support your success by offering essential information on your legal obligations as a food business.

Filming on the Coast

Location filming within NSW requires a film permit, which can be obtained from Central Coast Council. Fees and charges may apply.

Gosford Smart Work Hub

The Smart Work Hub in Gosford provides an alternative space for workers to conduct business and avoid lengthy travel times to and from their office.

Outdoor permits

The control of activities in particular locations ensures the impact on the community and environment is minimised, yet provides support to businesses and ensures the provision of recreational activities are in place.
Last updated : Tue 31 Mar 2020