Skip to main content
Application for Road Occupancy Licence

Application required where traffic control is needed for works such as use of cranes, tree trimming or removal, overhead wire works, works on footpaths or placement of Skip Bins on the footpath or roadway.


Useful Documents
Stay up to date
Sign-up for weekly news, events and important information.