Saturday, 21 September 2019 - Sunday, 22 September 2019 – 9am to 5pm
Sportsfest returns once again to EDSACC, Bateau Bay from 21 to 22 September 2019 providing Central Coast residents with a fun family-friendly free festival and opportunity to find new ways to get active through a variety of sports and recreational opportunities.
For event updates and news, like and follow the SportsFest Facebook page.
A FREE, all ages, all-inclusive event - Sportsfest showcases a vast array of sporting and recreational opportunities available across the Coast for all ages, interest and fitness levels and encourages new ways to get active, improve quality of life and engage with the local community.
Attendees can participate in come and try sessions, watch professional demonstrations, enjoy the live entertainment, food and market stalls and Kidz Zone.
SportsFest Participating Sports and Associations (More to be announced):
- AFL NSW (Auskick), Australian Oztag – International Invitational Challenge, Blind Sports NSW, Central Coast Sports College, Central Coast Dragon Boat Club, Central Coast Hockey, Central Coast Junior Motorcycle Club, Central Coast Mariners Fast Paced Football, Central Coast Softball, Central Coast Squash, Gosford City Basketball - Walking Basketball, Gymnastics NSW, Junior Trials Mini Cycles, Jack Newton Junior Golf, Netball NSW, Sydney Sixers (cricket), Olliesonny (skateboarding), Terrigal BMX Club, Wheelchair MX & Adaptive Skate Australia
- Coast Outdoor Fitness, Mingara One Fitness,
Associations and Organisations
- Central Coast Academy of Sport, Cowboys 4 Kids (organisation), Fair Game Australia ‘Be a Good Sport’ Charity, NSW Office of Sport, Sport NSW (Girls Get Active), Central Coast Academy of Sport, Fair Game Australia, PCYC (Kids v Cops Oztag)
- Official media partners, Star 104.5 FM.
SportsFest’s proud partnerships include NSW Office of Sport, Sport NSW, Central Coast Academy of Sport, Fair Game Australia and official media sponsor, Star 104.5 FM.
‘Be a good sport’ charity drive for pre-loved sports equipment donations
Central Coast Council encourages the community to be a good sport by donating pre-loved sporting equipment at this year’s SportsFest – with not-for-profit organisation Fair Game Australia appointed to manage the distribution of all donations back into our local community where they are needed most.
The donation drive would help our community overcome some of the financial barriers to participation in sport and recreation and ensure everyone has the opportunities to lead active and healthy lifestyles.
Donation drop-off points
26 August – 19 September:
- Central Coast Council administration buildings (Gosford and Wyong)
- Peninsula Leisure Centre, Woy Woy
- Gosford Olympic Swimming Pool
- Toukley Aquatic Centre
- Lake Haven Recreation Centre
- Niagara Park Stadium
- SportsFest event, EDSACC, Bateau Bay
For more information on Fair Game Australia go to their website.