- A 392 seat raked auditorium
- A 180m2 stage area with sprung floor
- Modern fly tower facility
- Full professional standard stage lighting, sound and AV capabilities
- Orchestra pit (can be covered to provide an apron thrust stage).
Laycock Street Community Theatre venue hire includes the foyer bar and kiosk (terms and conditions apply). Staff are available at an additional cost.
How to hire the theatre
To enquire about hiring Laycock Street Community Theatre or the Peninsula Theatre, please contact Claire Ross, Team Leader Programs and Venue Services at Laycock Street Community Theatre on 02 4304 7548 or email@example.com
The information on this page may not be correct during this unprecedented health event. Essential services are still being provided to the community and as restrictions to control the spread of COVID-19 are eased, we are reopening our facilities and venues in line with Public Health Orders – see our COVID-19 page for more details. Please refer to NSW Health for full details on the Public Health Orders and the staged reopening for NSW.