Benefits of booking
- We will pencil your date and hold it at no obligation for one month, or unless otherwise challenged.
- To secure your date, you will need to complete a venue hire application form, supply a copy of your current public liability insurance and pay a deposit within 14 days. The deposit is the only up-front cost you will pay. All fees and charges are settled from box office revenue.
- For ticketed events, the venue hire fee is applied per performance, capped at four hours. Depending on availability, you can access the room all day for development, rehearsals and sound check, but only pay for four hours of venue hire.
- Our ticketing system allows real-time access to monitor your ticket sales and revenue.
- Our front-of-house service is provided by a team of experienced staff who are passionate about customer experience.
- Our technicians have more than a century of combined experience and are thorough, professional, hard-working and accommodating.
- We experience strong community support and have loyal audiences.
- We offer a wide range of free marketing services and local promotional opportunities.
To enquire about hiring Laycock Street Community Theatre, Don Craig Room or the Peninsula Theatre, please contact Claire Ross, Team Leader Programs and Venue Services at Laycock Street Community Theatre on 0439 370 117 or email@example.com
The information on this page may not be correct during this unprecedented health event. Essential services are still being provided to the community, however many Council services and programs have been placed on hold while facilities and some open spaces are closed.
Our COVID-19 information area details all impacts to Council services, facilities and programs as well as the local response to coronavirus.