Residents can book up to six general or green waste bulk kerbside collections a year of two cubic metres per allocation.
For all accepted and non-accepted items, see the guidelines for bulk kerbside collection
For a prompt pick-up:
- make a kerbside collection booking prior to placing items out for collection
- place your items at kerbside the night before collection day
- ensure acceptable material is placed neatly on the footpath and does not exceed 1.8 metres in length
- ensure stumps and logs do not exceed 30cm in diameter
- present bulk household waste and bulk vegetation in separate piles
- check the amount of waste does not exceed two cubic metres or the equivalent to one box trailer load.
Failure to comply with kerbside collection guidelines may result in a clean-up order and fines of up to $5000. Visit our Illegal dumping page for more information.