The Gosford Art Prize is the premier art prize of the Central Coast region, with local and national artists engaged in friendly competition for over $25,000 in total prizes.
The exhibition of finalists at the Gosford Regional Gallery is an annual highlight of the exhibition program.
How to enter
- Read entry terms and conditions
- See entry details and enter using our online portal – judgify.me/gosfordartprize2021
- First Prize – $15,000
- Second Prize – $5,000
- Aboriginal Artist Prize – $2,500
- Gosford Ceramics Prize – $2,000
- Highly Commended – $1,000 (two prizes)
- Viewer’s Choice Award – $500 gift voucher
- Entries close – 6 September 2021
- Finalists announced – 14 September 2021
- Prizes announced – TBC
- Exhibition dates – TBC
The 2021 Gosford Art Prize received a record 951 entries from across Australia. Entries were received from New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. After careful consideration of each entry a panel of judges from the Gosford Regional Gallery selected 135 artworks as finalists.
The Gallery is currently developing a COVID Safe plan for the exhibition and delivery of works. We will contact finalists in the coming weeks to confirm arrangements.
Congratulations to our finalists and thank you to all artists who have entered. While we don't have firm dates for the exhibition just yet, we expect to reopen with the Gosford Art Prize exhibition as soon as the health orders allow in the coming months. A new date for the announcement of prize winners will be set once our opening date is clear.