The Gosford Art Prize is a hotly contested event with local and national artists vying for $25,000 in prizes. With no restriction on artwork medium, the exhibition of finalists includes a wide variety of art forms from painting and sculpture to textiles and photography.
The $2,000 Gosford Ceramics Prize continues to attract a high quality array of contemporary ceramics.
- Online registration opens: 1 August 2019
- Closing date for entries: 2 September 2019
- Delivery of artwork: 30 August, 31 August, 2 September 2019
- Announcement of winners: 13 September 2019
- Exhibition Dates 14 September to 3 November 2019
To keep up to date and be reminded about the entries please subscribe below and like our Facebook page.
Gosford Art Prize Inward Sponsorship
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now open for individuals or organisations to sponsor the 2019 Gosford Art Prize, held from 14 September to 3 November.
See here for more information about how you can be a sponsor.