The Gosford Regional Gallery and Edogawa Commemorative Garden will be reopening to the public from Monday 15 June with new safety measures in place including timed entry tickets.
Opening hours will be 9.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays.
As we begin the transition to re-open the facility and await the further lifting of restrictions we are unable to offer the following services:
- Our gift shop will remain closed.
- We will not be giving guided tours or hosting events.
- We will not be running art classes or school holiday workshops or master classes.
- The Community Gallery will be closed.
- We will not be hiring the studios to groups.
- The Entrance Gallery will be closed.
What are we doing to make our venue safe
- limited the number of visitors in line with the 4 sqm per person and have introduced timed entry to reduce queues.
- taking the contact details of all visitors, through our booking system in case contact tracing is necessary.
- installed hand sanitising units and increasing our cleaning regime to thoroughly clean all touch points regularly throughout the day.
- removed some seating and other touchable items.
You can help us stay safe by staying home if unwell, using the booking system to register your visit, washing your hands or using the sanitiser, coughing and sneezing in to your elbow or shoulder.
How to visit:
- 1. Read our full guide on how to book in and enjoy a safe visit.
- 2. Book your free visit online below.
- 3. Present your ticket at the venue and follow the directional signage while maintaining 1.5m distance from other visitors.
For the most up-to-date information on changes to Council events and services visit our frequently updated news page.
About the Gallery
The Gosford Regional Gallery provides an important cultural and educational resource for the community and is one of the leading tourist attractions for the Central Coast region. The venue incorporates exhibition spaces, the Edogawa Commemorative Garden, art classrooms, a gift shop and onsite café. The venue is open daily and admission into the full complex is free, with donations welcomed.
Top Point Café
Top Point Café is known for its fresh food, great coffee and friendly service. With a wonderful outlook onto the Edogawa Commemorative Garden it provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind during your visit. To make a booking contact the café on (02) 4324 8099 or visit their website.