Our Council leaders have the answers to your queries about our organisation and our plans for the Coast, and are keen to chat with you. You’re invited to catch up with them on:
– Friday 26 May: 10am to 12pm at Kariong Shops (on Mitchell Drive, near FoodWorks).
– Friday 26 May: 1.30pm to 4pm at West Gosford Shops (out the front of Coles).
– Wednesday 7 June: 3pm to 6pm at Bateau Bay Square (next to Mister Minit).
– Friday 9 June: 10am to 12pm at Gwandalan Scout Hall – Koowong Road, Gwandalan. Please note location change due to wet weather.
– Friday 9 June: 1.30pm to 4pm at Lake Haven Shopping Centre.
– Friday 16 June: 10am o 12pm at Forresters Beach Retirement Village.
– Friday 23 June: 10am to 12pm at Erina Fair.
– Friday 23 June: 1.30pm to 4pm at the Imperial Shopping Centre, Gosford.
Council is hosting a number of these pop-up stalls at other locations across the Coast – come and meet some of our friendly staff, and tell us what you’d like to see happen in our area:
– Saturday 20 May: 10am to 1pm at Erina Fair.
Updated 1 June 2017