History Half Hour is held on the third Thursday of each month, 10.30-11.30am (excluding January and December).
Join us via Zoom, each month as we look at an aspect of the history of our local area. Uncover local history resources and stories of the Central Coast.
Upcoming topics include:
- 18 February: Central Coast Library Service Digital Creations and resources
- 18 March: Main St, Wyong
- 22 April: Using ancestry and Find My Past in local history research
- 20 May: Mann St, Gosford
- 17 June: Bridges – then and now
- 22 July: The Milligans of Woy Woy
- 19 August: Guesthouses
- 16 September: History Week
- 21 October: Ship Building
- 18 November: Changes
Book your ticket by clicking the 'Book now' button, contact 4304 7500 or email email@example.com.
An email , with a the details and link for the event, will be sent out to attendees 48 hours and again two hours before the event starts.
Make sure to also check your junk/spam folder and contact us for details if registering within two hours of the event.