Each week our dedicated Family History Librarian shares insight into researching your Family History online via Microsoft Teams:
- 19 November: Historic newspapers
- 26 November: UK Research - An Overview
Join us as our Family history Librarian shares some of her favourite free family history sites. Just in time for Christmas!
An email with the details and link for the event, will be sent out to attendees 48 hours and again two hours before the event starts. Make sure to also check your junk/spam folder and contact us for details if registering within two hours of the event.
Virtual seats are limited. Book by clicking the 'Book now' button, contact 4304 7500 or email email@example.com.
Quick tips for joining our online events via Microsoft Teams:
- Download the Microsoft Teams app on your device (you do not need to sign up in order to participate)
- Go to settings and allow Teams to use your mic
- Click on Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link sent from the library
- Click ‘Join as guest’ – you do not need to register or sign into a MS Teams account to participate (remember to only use your first name when joining the meeting).
Need assistance joining us with Microsoft Teams? We are available to help.
Phone any library branch and we will talk you through it or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.