Help yourself to a book from one of our Little Free Libraries. Little Free Libraries can be found around the world - in parks, playgrounds, at bus stops, in suburban streets - and on the Central Coast!
Little Free Libraries are available at the following locations:
- Farm Gate Café, North Wyong
- The Hive, Erina Fair
- Kibble Park, Gosford
- YesterYear Hair Salon, Tuggerawong
- Gosford Smart Work Hub
- Gosford Hospital Emergency Department
- Peruch Avocado Farm – Wisemans Ferry Road, Somersby
- Burns Park, Gosford
- Mingaletta, Umina Beach Community Hall
- Peninsula Recreation Precinct
- Kariong and Kincumber Youth centres
- Wyoming Community Centre
- Rotary Park, Terrigal
Open the door to these tiny libraries and you will find a range of children’s picture books, novels and magazines.
Feel free to take one to read and enjoy, then return it when you are finished for others to enjoy.