The Little Free Libraries listed below are run by a variety of community groups, please refer to information on the ‘library’ itself to locate the responsible group:
- YesterYear Hair Salon, Tuggerawong Road, Tuggerawong
- Gosford Smart Work Hub, William Street, Gosford
- Peruch Avocado Farm – Wisemans Ferry Road, Somersby
- Burns Place, Burns Crescent, Gosford
- Peninsula Recreation Precinct, Sydney Avenue, Umina Beach
- Kincumber Youth Centre, Kincumber Street, Kincumber
- Wyoming Community Centre, Maidens Brush Road, Wyoming
- Rotary Park, Terrigal Drive, Terrigal
Central Coast Library Service manages the Little Free Libraries listed below. Any queries regarding these installations please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kibble Park, Donison Street, Gosford
- Mingaletta Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Corp, Umina Beach Community Hall, Sydney Avenue, Umina Beach
The information on this page is subject to change and may not be correct during this unpreceded health event.
Our COVID-19 information area details all impacts to Council services, facilities and programs as well as the local response to coronavirus. Please go to this area of our website to view current changes relating to Council’s waste management services and facilities.
Council’s priority during the evolving situation of COVID is the health and safety of staff and the community. Essential services are still being delivered in line with Public Health Orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate these difficult circumstances.
Please refer to NSW Health for full details on the Public Health Orders. For the latest NSW Government updates, alerts and restrictions about COVID, please visit the NSW Government’s information hub.