Want to learn how to repurpose food waste or live chemical free, get tips on how to save water and conserve energy or find out how you can help our bee population thrive? Book in to our popular Green Living Workshops and start your journey for a more sustainable living.
There are many ways you can help care for our natural environment and these Green Living Workshops provide an excellent first step in the right direction.
Our upcoming workshops focus on helping you wage your own war on waste giving you practical and hands on ideas to use at home. Each household that attends a composting and worm farming workshops will receive a free worm farm or compost bin so they can get started straight away.
Spaces are filling fast! Reserve your seat today by clicking through on the links below or calling 4325 8175. If any Green Living Workshops you want to attend are booked out, make sure to join the waiting list as there are often last minute cancellations.
- Gardening in Small Spaces at Kincumber Library, Tuesday 17 September at 9am
- War on Waste at Toukley Library, Thursday 19 September at 10am
- Keeping Backyard Chooks at Tuggerah Library, Monday 21 October at 10am
- Compost and Worm Farming at Lake Haven Library, Tuesday 22 October at 10am
- Compost and Worm Farming at Wyoming Community Centre, Saturday 26 October at 9.30am
- Pests, Predators and Companion Planting Workshop at Wyoming Community Centre, Saturday 26 October at 12.30pm
Stay tuned! National Recycling Week celebrations are just around the corner with more events to help you reduce, reuse and recycle in the lead up to Christmas.
This project is supported by the EPA’s Waste Less Recycle More initiative, funded through the waste levy.