Are you a community organisation, business or individual seeking funding for a project? Or are you keen to learn how to make your project more inclusive and accessible for the Central Coast community?
Council is providing a series of free workshops to improve your grant writing skills and learn how to access funding for inclusion and access enhancements.
The workshops will help community organisations increase their chance of securing much needed grant funding.
Each year Council implements a Community Grants Program to provide funding for eligible projects within community development, events, place activation, social and creative enterprises, community infrastructure and heritage.
Participants will learn:
- How to strengthen their funding application and ensure it matches the criteria
- Necessary skills to write a quality funding application
- How to identify potential grant funding opportunities not limited to Council’s community grants program
The Grant Writing Access and Inclusion workshops will cover:
- Strategies for local disability sector organisations and/or individuals with lived experience of disability that can be used to convey the intent, objectives and desired outcomes of their project idea in their application.
- Strategies for community organisations and businesses who are not disability specific on how to apply for funding to make their services more accessible and inclusive.
- Strategies for writing a more inclusive grant application to maximise your chances of grant success.
Register to be part of a workshop by clicking on a link below. Places are limited.
Monday 2 December 2019
Function Room, Central Coast Council Wyong Civic Building, 2 Hely Street, Wyong (Session 1 & 2)
Session 1: 2.00 – 4.30pm (Grant Writing Access And Inclusion)
Session 2: 6.00 – 8.30pm (General Grant Writing)
Tuesday 3 December 2019
Erina Centre Meeting Space 2, The Hive (next to Erina Library), Erina Fair (Session 3 & 4)
Session 3: 2.00 – 4.30pm (General Grant Writing)
Session 4: 6.00 – 8.30pm (Grant Writing Access And Inclusion)
For more information on grants and funding visit www.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/funding