We continue to monitor the situation and are following NSW Health’s advice about hosting public events. Regular updates will be provided.
All non-essential Council-run programs, workshops, activities and events are cancelled until further notice, in line with NSW Government regulations. These include:
- Pelican Feeding at The Entrance closed for two weeks (until further notice) due to the social distancing requirements. The wildlife rescue organisation WIRES will continue to check on the pelican population and assist any injured birds as needed.
- Waterfront performers at The Entrance
- Central Coast Country Music Festival
- Harvest Festival
- Winter in the Park
- Winter Blues and Jazz Festival
- July School holidays in our town centres
- ChromeFest (online version of the event is being developed)
Our staff will continue to assess all events and programs to ensure any events meet Federal Government directions about public gatherings and social distancing.