COVID-19 Update - August 2020
Council’s Smart Work Hub is currently closed for the health and safety of our community.
For information on other Council facilities visit www.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
The Smart Work-Hub is a co-working facility designed for all out of office employee and small business needs without lengthy commutes. The hub provides the perfect environment to quietly work or conduct business whilst being close to home.
The Gosford Smart Work Hub is a centrally located, multi-purpose venue with the flexibility to accommodate a range of employee and small business needs with casual booking and membership options available.
Conveniently located in Gosford CBD across from Kibble Park, the hub is a modern and fully functional co-working space with the following features:
- Fast Internet NBN via Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) connections
- Reasonable use access to printer, photocopier and scanner
- Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water
- Three meeting rooms that accommodate between two and eight people, have smart TVs and internet access (further information can be found here
- Event space available for hire with flexible table and room configurations, audio visual including large smart TV, and Wi-Fi.
The Smart Hub is affordable and open 7 days a week for members and Monday to Friday for casual access.
To find out more about the Gosford Smart Work Hub, please phone 4304 7230 (Mon to Fri, 9am-3pm), or email email@example.com.
The Gosford Smart Work Hub is proudly owned and operated by Central Coast Council supporting our local businesses and economy.
See our range of hiring and membership options that the Smart Work Hub can offer you.