Filming on the Coast

Location filming within NSW requires a film permit, which can be obtained from Central Coast Council. Fees and charges may apply.

An individual booking form is required for each location/activity required by the hirer. To apply, you will need to complete the Filming Proposal Application Form.

This form replaces all former Wyong Shire and Gosford City filming request policy and form documents. 

For any enquiries, please contact Central Coast Council on 02 4306 7900.

Average: 3.3 (18 votes)


Add new comment

Last updated : Tue 18 Oct 2022